C31 DSP Diamond Board.
This DSP Diamond board sports the most popular Floating point DSP from TI's stable,
TMS320C31. The board also provides the required freedom to the designers to take the DSP
advantage to many demanding applications. As usual, this DSP comes with the required clock
circuitry, power supply and booting facility.
- TMS320C31 operating at 41.472MHz.
- On-chip RAM : 2K X 32 Single Cycle Dual Access RAM.
- Booting facility : 32Kbyte EPROM with communicating kernel meant for the computer. This
memory capacity can be expanded upto 1Mbyte.
- Emulator interfacing facility.
- Serial port with built-in RS232 drivers.
- On-board clock generator.
- On-board power supply.
- Two numbers of 64 pin expansion connectors to interface external hardware.
- Multilayer PCB to make the board reliable in noisy industrial applications.
- Diamond board is supported by Topview DSP Debugger which provides powerful facilities in
a GUI environment.
Block Diagram of C31 DSP Diamond Board.
C31 DSP Peripheral Board.
This is the add-on board meant for the C31 Diamond board meant for embedding DSP
technology in a range of demanding applications.
- Zero wait state 128K X 32 SRAM with battery backup.
- 12-bit ADC with programmable sampling rate into 93.6K samples.
- 8 Channel single ended/4 channel differential ended Analog Inputs.
- Programmable Gain Selection : 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16.
- Analog Input voltage range : 0-2.5V.
- 2 Channels of DAC with 100KHz sampling rate. Output range : 0-2.5V
- On-board Real Time Clock with battery backup.
- On-board EEPROM with 16Kbyte capacity. Can be expanded upto 128Kbyte.
- Facility to connect key matrices upto 8X8 (upto 64 keys).
- Facility to interface character and graphic LCD modules.
- 16 Digital input lines and 16 Digital output lines.
- Secondary RS232 port with 57.6K baudrate.
- The peripheral board communicate with the Diamond board through 16-bit I/O bus.
- All port lines, interfacing lines are properly terminated in suitable connectors.
Block Diagram of C31 DSP Peripheral Board.
you need DSP Diamond Boards?
DSP Diamond Boards are optimized DSP Hardware to take up your next application. The boards come with the facilities to add the
required additional hardware without much pain.
Starting with the DSP Diamond Boards give a Reliable and Quick-Start solution to your next signal processing applications.
As you know well, getting the target DSP devices in smaller quantities takes a very long time and much convincing with the DSP distributors.
DSP Diamond boards relieve you from all this time consuming tasks and enable you to take up your DSP challenges from Day One!!.
Apart from the device procurement, DSP hardware requires other expensive facilities like SMD Production environment, Multilayer PCBs along with the professional manpower to manage all this.
By starting with the DSP Diamond boards, you need not invest anything on these facilities and start working on the application without any delay.
Apart from all this, FE’s Diamond boards are the lowest priced DSP Development platform in the market. You are assured of perfect DSP hardware with the lowest cost making your decision a wiser one!!.
DSP Diamond boards are supported with State of Art Program Debugging facilities to enable you gain the required confidence to develop applications without much troubles!!.
l DSP Diamond boards accept the outputs of original development tools of device manufacturers. For an example, VC5416 Diamond board can accept the application code developed using CCS of TI.
l DSP Diamond boards are the cost effective DSP learning tool. Initially, you use the same for learning about the DSP and then use the same in the actual application. With the Diamond boards, your investment in DSP never becomes a redundant one. You never get this facility from the DSP trainers of other sources.